- NEYMAR DAN DANILO DIPASTIKAN ABSEN PADA LAGA KEDUA TIMNAS BRASIL
- PRESIDEN JOKOWI TEGASKAN PEMBANGUNAN INFRASTRUKTUR TIDAK JAWA SENTRIS
- BARESKRIM POLRI DAN KPK AKAN GELAR PERTEMUAN BAHAS KASUS BAMBANG KAYUN
- SERANGAN RUSIA DI KOTA KHERSON UKRAINA TEWASKAN 15 ORANG
- DINKES CIANJUR: DIBUTUHKAN SANITARIAN AGAR TIDAK MENIMBULKAN PENYAKIT DI PENGUNGSIAN
- DINKES CIANJUR: YANG PALING DIBUTUHKAN PENGUNGSI SAAT INI ADALAH AIR BERSIH
- DINKES CIANJUR: MASIH DIBUTUHKAN TAMBAHAN TENAGA DOKTER SPESIALIS PENYAKIT DALAM DAN SPESIALIS ANAK
- TIONGKOK TEGASKAN SIAP BEKERJA SAMA DENGAN KORUT UNTUK PERDAMAIAN DUNIA
- NASDEM TERJUNKAN TIM MEDIS KE DAERAH MINIM BANTUAN DI CIANJUR
- KPAI MINTA PENGAWASAN KORBAN GEMPA CIANJUR ANAK-ANAK DILAKUKAN TERPILAH
Spain has launched the first ice festival an international competition featuring some of the world’s best ice sculptures in Madrid with visitors praising the displays on Monday.
A total of twelve teams competed in the competition with sculptors taking part from ten different countries, including Canada, The United States Japan, Italy, and France, and the teams had seven days to finish their work.
Over one hundred tons of ice was used in the production of the sculptures which are kept frozen in a specially designed room. The winning exhibition was the Canadian entry by Julian Dore and Jean Francois Gauthier called invasion of dimensions.
With the melting of the sculpture inevitable, the exhibition's commissioner and winner of the 20-14 tournament Juan Carlo Arellano described it as a reflection of reality.